Current Commercial Playing
Gold Buyer Of Nassau And Suffolk County, Long Island.
Budget Buy & Sell strives to give each and every person the care and sensitivity that they deserve. We have been working behind “Dealing with Honesty & Integrity” for more than three decades, and we are very proud of our great standing with The Suffolk County Consumer Affairs.
As one of the top gold buyers in all of Suffolk County, we will give you the highest dollar amount for your jewelry and gold. Come visit us today. Our store is located on the busy streets of Patchogue right on East Main Street. We are well recognized as “The Store with the Diamond Clock.” Turn your unwanted gold into instant cash now.
Not only do we at Budget Buy & Sell carry a large variety of diamond rings, jewelry, and Rolex watches, we also have a fine line of musical instruments, electronics, power tools, and much more (see below). Come see us and get educated on what you are or planning to buy or sell.
“We Pay Top Dollar For Your Unwanted Gold” and More!
• Apple® Computers and Devices – MacPro, iMac, MacMini, iPad, Keyboard + Mouse
• Guitars – Gibson®, Fender®, Marshall® + Amplifiers
• Gold and Silver Jewelry
• TV’s – Samsung®, Sony®, Toshiba®, + dozens of other brands
• Gold and Silver Coins
• Photography Equipment – Nikon®, Canon®, Sony®, Fuji®, Samsung®, Sigma®, and more.
• Power Tools – Dewalt®, Hilti®, Milwaukee. saws, hammers, hand held sanders, cordless drills, screwdrivers, routers, air compressors, and much more!
• Audio Equipment – Bose®, JBL®, Yamaha®, Beats®
• Game Consoles – XBox®, PlayStation®, Nintendo®
and much, much, more! Stop in and take a look for yourself!
Need extra money and don’t want to sell your jewelry, gold, diamonds, musical instruments, electronics, tools, come to Suffolk Counties leading pawnbrokers located at 2 East Main Street Patchogue under the clock. South east corner of Main St. and S Ocean Ave. Generations of Honesty and Integrity.
WHAT’S HOT, WHAT’S NOT
October 23 2015… According to industry expert Ken Specht, the 50s, 60s, and 70s Chronograph market has had an uptick. Models such as Baume & Mercier, Concord, Corum, Piaget, Hamilton, and others that are good looking, in running condition, have started to move.
Breitling and Omega sport watches are still selling. The bigger the better, with a great deal of interest in the Omega James Bond in all series.